The European Spectrum Management Conference is the leading event of the year for spectrum stakeholders in Europe and beyond.
Taking place as part of Forum Europe’s Global Spectrum Series, this year's 12th edition of the conference will once again bring together all the key stakeholders from policy, industry and more. Now is a pivotal time for spectrum policy in Europe and beyond. Don't miss your chance to be part of the debate.
Topics to be discussed at this year’s conference include:
• A detailed focus on spectrum for 5G, including pioneer bands and the 5G action plan; the requirements of different vertical markets; WRC-19; a licensing approach for 5G and more;
• The future of UHF spectrum and users in both the 700MHz and sub-700Mz bands;
• Delivering reliable PPDR networks in Europe;
• Spectrum sharing - moving from trials to commercial deployment;
• Outcomes, lessons and implications for Europe of the Incentive Auction;
• Licensed vs Unlicensed Spectrum for IoT;
• Spectrum priorities under the new US administration.
The 2016 edition brought together over 250 high-level speakers and delegates from the major stakeholders of the European and global spectrum communities, helping the European Spectrum Management Conference reaffirmed its status as the leading sector event in the Brussels calendar.
Should you require any additional information about the event, please contact Jordan Francombe on the following details +44 (0) 2920 783 027 or firstname.lastname@example.org