The inaugural Latin America Spectrum Management Conference provided a meeting point for stakeholders in the Latin American region and beyond to come together and discuss topical issues relating to the management and co-ordination of spectrum policy across the region.
Chair, Regulatory & Emerging Technologies Committee
The Caribbean Association of National Telecommunication Organizations (CANTO)
Following the success of the European, Americas and the Asia-Pacific Spectrum Management Conferences, the Latin America edition brought together key stakeholders and policymakers in the region.
This year's conference included sessions on the following topics:
- Managing the Analogue Switchover
- Maximizing the benefits of the Digital Dividend
- Network Optimization
- Increasing co-ordination of spectrum policy across LAC countries
- Spectrum Issues and Priorities Ahead of WRC-15
- Additional spectrum for mobile broadband
- Dynamic Spectrum and Whitespace Access
- Bridging the digital divide
- Best Practice in Spectrum Auctions and Awards
- The LTE Device Ecosystem
If you have any questions or require any further information regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact Tom Chinnock on on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 2920 783 025.
Wed 14 May, 2014 08.30
Thu 15 May, 2014 17.30
Centro de Convenções SulAmérica
Paulo de Frontin , 1
Cidade Nova - Centro
Rio de Janeiro - RJ