Please note that this conference has been postponed until further notice. Please do check back regularly for updated information or alternatively contact Charlene Selmer on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 2920 783 024 to discuss further.
Acting Administrator for the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
The 2nd Annual European Sustainable Chemicals Management Conference will build on the success of the inaugural event held in 2011, bringing together key stakeholders from industry, EU and national policymakers and NGOs. Against the backdrop of the European Commission's extensive REACH Review, this year's conference will assess where we are with the implementation of REACH today and what the next steps are for Europe under this regulation.Sessions at this year's conference will focus on the following topics:
- REACH Review 2012 - Is Europe on the right track?
- Beyond Registration: Managing the Authorisation and Restriction processes under REACH
- SVHCs and the expansion of the candidate list
- Regulating Nanomaterials under REACH: progress and prospects
- Assessment of Endocrine Disruption in the chemicals market: Next steps for the EU EDC Strategy
- The way forward for addressing the combination effects of chemicals