This event took place in June 2016 in Brussels, and once again the European Spectrum Management Conference reaffirmed its status as the largest spectrum management conference and the leading sector event in the Brussels calendar.
The 2016 edition brought together over 250 high level speakers and delegates from the major stakeholders of the European and global spectrum communities for an interactive discussion on the key issues surrounding spectrum management policy in Europe.
Topics covered at last year's event included:
- Towards a long-term strategy for the UHF band
- The future shape of spectrum awards and licencing processes
- What future for whitespace?
- Spectrum valuation – addressing challenges and identifying trends
- WRC-15 reflections & decisions
- Fuelling the next wave of wireless technologies – spectrum for 5G, IoT and future wireless technologies
- Spectrum sharing – examining the promise and the reality
For more information on the event you can visit the 2016 website