This series of events is organised by:
Edenred, which invented the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees’ lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations.
By ensuring that allocated funds are used as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their:
- Employee benefits
- Expense management process
- Incentive and rewards programs.
The Group also supports public institutions in managing their social benefits programs.
Edenred is committed to forging and nurturing relationships with all of its stakeholders, based on dialogue, win-win benefits and mutual responsibility:
- Companies and public authorities, concerned with being a good place to work, with motivating their teams and optimizing their performance.
- Beneficiaries, who appreciate the simplicity and convenience of service cards and vouchers in making their lives easier.
- Affiliated merchants, seeking to increase their revenue, retain their customers and secure their transactions.
- Public partners, looking to improve the effectiveness of their social and economic policies, to deliver benefits and to ensure the traceability of funds allocated to benefit programs.
Edenred operates in 40 countries, with some 6,000 employees, nearly 610,000 private and public sector customers, 1.3 million affiliated merchants and 38 million beneficiaries.
All of its solutions are endorsed by the red ball, the symbol of a system created to benefit every stakeholder.
Toute l'Europe http://www.touteleurope.eu
Since its creation in 2006, Touteleurope.eu has become France's best know website on European affairs.
- Media of reference on Europe, Touteleurope.eu explains the functioning and the policies of the EU as well as covering European news and current affairs from all perspectives - politics, economics, culture and history. You can subscribe to the daily press review and weekly newsletter in French and read a selection of the news articles, analysis and interviews in English and German.
- Observatory of European media and political trends, Touteleurope.eu relays new ideas and trends about Europe (monitoring of think tanks and the blogosphere). Touteleurope.eu has a special interest in on-line media and the editorial team writes regularly on their blog, eToile.
- Space of expression and participation open to readers, Touteleurope.eu maps the perceptions and the expectations of European citizens by organising debates and running consultations and surveys on issues of European interest.
Information point for citizens, Touteleurope.eu explains the rights and benefits to which all European citizens are entitled – freedom to work, study and travel in the European Union.